WELCOME TO TOMALES BAY OYSTER COMPANY “TBOC”
We specialize in fresh farmed oysters, clams & mussels from the cool, clean waters of Tomales Bay & the Pacific Northwest.
Open every day from 9 AM to 5 PM Picnic area closes at 4:45 PM daily.
Please call ahead during winter storms to check if we are open.
We are open Christmas Eve 9 AM to 5 PM and Christmas Day 9 AM to 2 PM
We're open New Year's Eve & New Year's Day 9 AM to 5 PM
We are 5 miles north of Point Reyes Station. For a price list click on The Farm tab above↑
Please click on the map for Directions.
- The Picnic Area Closes At 4:45PM Everyday, Plan Your Arrival Accordingly.
- Large groups, 10 people or more require reservations and pay a group fee.
- The group rate is $75 per table accomodating up to 10 people per table.
- Any size group may make a reservation but the table fee still applies.
- Please call our reservations line 415-663-1243 Mon-Thursday 10am to 3pm for more infomation or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large groups arriving without reservations may be turned away!
- Please go to 'the farm' tab ↑ and click on Picnicking. Thanks and hope to see you soon!
- Please Carpool, we have limited parking.
We are open everyday!
click↓video click↓directions The Marshall Store is our family Oyster bar 3 miles north of TBOC