WELCOME TO TOMALES BAY OYSTER COMPANY “TBOC”
We specialize in fresh farmed oysters, clams & mussels from the cool, clean waters of Tomales Bay, Drakes Bay & the Pacific Northwest.
Open every day from 9 AM to 5 PM.
Picnic area closes at 4:45 PM.
We are open Labor Day - Monday, Sept. 1st
9 AM to 5 PM
Check out this cool video from our friends at epicurious.com
OUR RULES HAVE CHANGED EFFECTIVE APRIL 1ST. PLEASE CHECK OUR PICNICKING PAGE FOR DETAILS.
We are 5 miles north of Point Reyes Station. For a price list click on The Farm tab above↑
Please click on the map for Directions.
- The picnic area closes at 4:45PM everyday. Plan your arrival accordingly.
- Large groups (2+ tables) MUST arrange group transportation. No matter your party size, YOU ARE ALLOWED ONLY TWO VEHICLES.
- Large groups of 10 people or more require reservations on weekends and holidays, must pay a group fee of $100 per table, and must arrive by bus, van, or limousine.
- Reserved parties must pre-purchase one $50 bag of oysters per table at the time of booking. Total charge is $150 per table paid in advance.
- Reservations must check in and have their party at the farm by 11 am. NO AFTERNOON RESERVATIONS.
- No reservations needed Monday through Friday excepting Holidays unless your party is 20 people or more.
- Maximum of 10 people per table.
- Any size group may make a reservation, and the table fee still applies.
- If you have 9 people or less you may drop in and pay the reduced picnic fee of $5 per person.
- Please go to 'the farm' tab ↑ and click on Picnicking for more information. There is a link to make reservations there.
- Please call our reservations line at (415) 663-1243 Mon-Fri between 10am to 3pm for more infomation.
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Large groups arriving without reservations may be turned away!
- Please Carpool, we have limited parking.
- We are Open Everyday!
click↓video click↓directions The Marshall Store is our family Oyster bar 3 miles north of TBOC